You Can Now Buy Part Of Client Liaison's Soul, If That Seems Like Something You'd Want To Own

THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT
  • You Can Now Buy Part Of Client Liaison's Soul, If That Seems Like Something You'd Want To Own
    POSTED Sep 27 2021

    Client Liaison
    Client Liaison. Photo supplied.

    Client Liaison are selling their soul in the form of eco-friendly NFTs (aka non-fungible tokens), teaming up with Serenade to part with 85% of their soul (they're keeping the other 15% for a rainy day). If you want to learn more about NFTs, you can do so here.

    Their new album, Divine Intervention, is out on October 1st, and the band's set to auction off their soul in the form of three separate tiers of NFTs.

    The main auction, which only one person can win, includes 10% of the band's soul, a signed digital contract transferring ownership of said soul, a digital album download, a limo experience/lunch with the band and a golden ticket to any of their headline shows.

    There are two other tiers of NFTs - the first includes a signed digital contract and 0.5% of their band's soul, as well as a digital download of their new album. The other tier simply including the section of soul and a digitally signed contract, in case you were shopping for a soul on a budget.

    Speaking about the impending sale, the band says, “The NFT market has captured the imaginations of many. We wanted to highlight the intangibility of this new space and echo the theme of spirituality from our new album Divine Intervention.

    "At the end of the day the soul of Client Liaison belongs with our fans, not us, so to give them the opportunity to own a piece of our soul sits very well with us” 

    READ MORE: Eminem Is Opening A Restaurant And Yes, It's Called 'Mom's Spaghetti'

    If you're looking to learn more about the sale, you can visit Serenade's website here. Get in quick, though, as CL's soul is set to be hot property. How often does an opportunity like this pop up?

    160161
Submitted by ben.madden on Mon, 27/09/2021 - 18:21

Client Liaison
Client Liaison. Photo supplied.

Client Liaison are selling their soul in the form of eco-friendly NFTs (aka non-fungible tokens), teaming up with Serenade to part with 85% of their soul (they're keeping the other 15% for a rainy day). If you want to learn more about NFTs, you can do so here.

Their new album, Divine Intervention, is out on October 1st, and the band's set to auction off their soul in the form of three separate tiers of NFTs.

The main auction, which only one person can win, includes 10% of the band's soul, a signed digital contract transferring ownership of said soul, a digital album download, a limo experience/lunch with the band and a golden ticket to any of their headline shows.

There are two other tiers of NFTs - the first includes a signed digital contract and 0.5% of their band's soul, as well as a digital download of their new album. The other tier simply including the section of soul and a digitally signed contract, in case you were shopping for a soul on a budget.

Speaking about the impending sale, the band says, “The NFT market has captured the imaginations of many. We wanted to highlight the intangibility of this new space and echo the theme of spirituality from our new album Divine Intervention.

"At the end of the day the soul of Client Liaison belongs with our fans, not us, so to give them the opportunity to own a piece of our soul sits very well with us” 

READ MORE: Eminem Is Opening A Restaurant And Yes, It's Called 'Mom's Spaghetti'

If you're looking to learn more about the sale, you can visit Serenade's website here. Get in quick, though, as CL's soul is set to be hot property. How often does an opportunity like this pop up?

Category Tier 1
Tags Tier 2
Tags Tier 3
Author Name
Cool Accidents
Blog Thumbnail
Client Liaison
Slug URL
client-liaison-eco-friendly-nft
Show in home news block?
Off

SIGN UP FOR STUFF

Be the first to know about new posts, competitions, videos, exclusive events and everything cool!

terms

By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Cool Accidents based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the Privacy Policy. I understand that I can opt-out at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com.

Thank you!
x

Welcome to Cool Accidents' mailing list.

Customize your notifications for tour dates near your hometown, birthday wishes, or special discounts in our online store!

terms

By submitting my information, I agree to receive personalized updates and marketing messages about Cool Accidents based on my information, interests, activities, website visits and device data and in accordance with the Privacy Policy. In addition, if I have checked the box above, I agree to receive such updates and messages about similar artists, products and offers. I understand that I can opt-out from messages at any time by emailing privacypolicy@wmg.com.