When a 16-year-old DJ/producer hangs out with Post Malone and Diplo, sports Balenciaga kicks and can command crowds like this...
We have to ask the question: who is this Perto kid?
In short, he's a Sydney-based newcomer who has been blowing up the club scene.
We suspect you'll be hearing heaps more from Perto in the coming months, so we thought we'd wrap up 5 things you should know about him.
1. He dropped an official remix of Valentino Khan & Sean Paul's Gold earlier this year
Perto's been slaying remixes of artists like Flosstradamus, Post Malone and more for years, so dropping an official flip of Valentino Khan and Sean-da Paul was a big deal. The original song found its home on Major Lazer's Give Me Future soundtrack. Speaking of Major Lazer...
2. He hangs out with Diplo, Flosstradamus and his mates in Hollywood
He connected with Diplo and Flosstradamus at the age of 11 at a Major Lazer show in Sydney and the guys took to Perto right away. Reconnecting in LA this year, the fearless minor found himself bro-biking around the Hollywood Hills with his musically inclined mates.
3. He ruled a sold out show at the Ivy's Courtyard in June, scoring over 100,000 views in 24 hours
Look at him rocking that bowl cut with the Ivy in tow.
4. Perto's jumped on stage with Post Malone
Perto also calls Posty a mate, having met him at 14 years old and (not so long after) landing on stage with the man himself in Barcelona.
5. He's released tracks with US artists like all damn day. and DCMBR
His debut single, What U Need, was spun on both triple j and triple j Unearthed, picking up a couple of four-star reviews - its huge trap sound was hard to forget. His latest, Down 2 Ride, is another earworm and came out just a couple of weeks ago, featuring LA rapper DCMBR.