One-third of the Migos, Quavo, recently posted that his assistant, Joshua Washington, is making $5,000 USD a day, which adds up to about $1.82 million a year before taxes.
Of course, this is a hell of a lot of money, so here at Cool Accidents we've decided to throw our hat in the ring and see if Quavo needs another assistant.
In the photo he posted to social media, Joshua is keeping Quavo cool using an umbrella and a fan. Honestly, we reckon we can do that.
To help with the application process, find below our cover letter, detailing all the things we'd do to make his life easier. Think of us as the future (unofficial) fourth Migos member.
To Mr. Quavo,
As avid fans of yours, we couldn't help but notice that your assistant is currently making $5,000 USD a day, which is quite a large sum of money.
We've decided we'd like in on that, and to prove why we'd be a great addition to your team as an assistant, we've put together a non-comprehensive list of some of the things we could do to help you out. We're very skilled in all of the below.
Whenever you need us to, we can:
- Keep your jewellery sparkling (after all, what's the point of wearing it if it's not 100% clean)
- Deal with anyone online that might be sending disses your way
- Get the other two Migos members to agree on where to go on a night out in Atlanta
- Take your cars through the car wash whenever you're looking to take them for a spin
- Ensure your watches are always set to the right time (4:20)
And much, much more.
If you want to get in contact with us, send us a message via the Cool Accidents social media accounts - we'd love to interview for this role.
The Cool Accidents Team